This article will list out the different ways Entry Enrollment criteria(s) for User Journeys can be defined
'Entry Enrollment' criteria defines the rule(s) for enrollment of users to a journey. Users can be enrolled to the user journey by defining
- User segment(s) to track
- Re-enrollment rule for users
- Enrollment rule for existing users
Defining Entry Criteria
Follow the steps below to define the Entry criteria for adding Users to a Journey.
Add New Journey
To create a new journey, click on Journeys > Add New Journey. Enter the 'Name' and 'Description' for the new Journey you are creating and click on Save
Setting Entry Criteria
Click on Set Now button to start defining the Entry Enrollment criteria(s).
Select User Segment(s)
Select the User Segment(s) for which user(s) should be enrolled in this Journey. Note that you can add multiple User Segments to the journey.
When the journey is activated, a new user entering the specified segment(s) onwards is considered for enrollment in the journey.
To learn more about configuring and leveraging User Segments, refer to this article.
After selecting User Segments, you will have to define the re-enrollment criteria. This tells CustomerSuccessBox whether or not the users who have completed the journey, should be re-enrolled to the same journey if they re-enter the enrolment segment(s).
There are three options:
- Don't Re-enroll: A user once enrolled will not be re-enrolled after they have completed the Journey
- Re-enroll every time: An eligible user WILL BE re-enrolled provided they re-enter the enrolment User Segment(s) for the Journey and they are not already active in the journey.
- Re-enroll after a specific time period: You can define the number of days after which a user should be re-enrolled. An eligible user will be re-enrolled on re-entering the enrolment user segment(s), provided the defined number of days have passed since its previous exit from the journey.
If this box is checked, eligible users which already exist in User Segment(s) will be enrolled when the journey is enabled for the first time.
If not selected, only new users who enter the User Segment(s) after the Journey is enabled will be considered for enrolment.
Saving the Entry Enrollment Criteria
Click Save & Next or Add Action(s) to start defining the Action(s) that need to be performed on eligible Users in the Journey
In most cases, you would have a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will be your point-of-contact for any queries or assistance. You may also,
- Initiate a chat directly from within CustomerSuccessBox. Use chat option from Chat icon in left side navigation bar
- Create a conversation from here
- Send an email to email@example.com
User Journeys: Getting Started
Step 2: Define Action(s)