This article will list out the steps to configure Exit Criteria to unenroll a User from the Journey
Exit criteria for a journey lets you:
- Define what to do if Goal is met for an enrolled user. Any user matching the defined goal for the journey will be tagged as 'Goal Achieved'. Depending on your selection for this setting, the user will continue to be processed in the journey or immediately exited from the journey on meeting journey Goal.
- Define a rule for unenrolling a newly enrolled User from other journeys (if active in specified journeys). This is a one-time check done on enrollment of a new user into a journey
- Define blacklist rules for unenrolling enrolled users from the current Journey/ All matching Users are exited and tagged as 'Unenrolled' immediately as soon as any exit criteria(s) is met.
Define Exit Criteria
Click on the 'Exit' tab to start defining the Exit Criteria for the User Journey.
The Exit criteria(s) that can be set to unenroll a User from a Journey are listed below
When Goal has been met:
- Select 'Complete Journey for the user' to complete the Journey (or)
- Select 'Do nothing' to not complete the journey when the Goal is met
When Users Enroll in this Journey
- Select 'Do nothing' to not complete the journey when a User enrolls in the current Journey
- Select 'Remove user from other Journey(s) in which it is active' to unenroll a user from all Journeys as soon as it is enrolled in the current Journey
- Select 'Remove user from Specific Journey(s) in which it is active' to unenroll a user from specific Journey(s) (select from drop-down menu) as soon as it is enrolled in the current Journey
When an enrolled user exits from Entry Enrollment segment(s)
- Select ' Unenroll user from this Journey' to unenroll a User from the current Journey when the User exits from the Segment(s) added when configuring the Entry Enrollment criteria
- Select 'Do nothing' to not complete the journey when a User exits from the Segment(s) added when configuring the Entry Enrollment criteria
User Supression List
This list removes User(s) from the current Journey. You can a create User Segment(s) with has a list of users for whom the current Journey should not be activated. Once the User Segment is configured, select the Segment(s) from the drop-down menu. Refer to screenshot below for more details.
Saving Exit Criteria
Click Save & Next to save the Exit Criteria.
That's it! You have successfully completed configuring the User Journey.
In most cases, you would have a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will be your point-of-contact for any queries or assistance. You may also,
- Initiate a chat directly from within CustomerSuccessBox. Use chat option from Chat icon in left side navigation bar
- Create a conversation from here
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
User Journeys: Getting Started
Step 1: Define Entry Enrollment criteria
Step 2: Define Action(s)
Step 3: Define Goal(s)