CustomerSuccessBox supports integration with ZOHO invoices to pull in Invoice data. In this article, we list out the steps and requirements to integrate ZOHO invoices with CustomerSuccessBox.
Why should I integrate with ZOHO Invoices?
Integrating ZOHO invoices with CustomerSuccessBox, enables you to
- View all Invoices for a particular Account in CustomerSuccessBox
- Configure Risk Alerts on Invoice status, Due/Paid Amount, Due/Paid Dates
- Set up Financial Health
- Segment Accounts on MRR, Due Amount, Invoice Status, Due Dates etc.
Authorizing Access to ZOHO Invoices
Follow the steps below to authorize CustomerSuccessBox access to ZOHO invoices
- Log-in to your CustomerSuccessBox instance
- Navigate to the Integrations Hub from Settings > Integrations
- Find and click on ZOHO Invoices under Available Subscription Integrations and click Authorize
- Login using your ZOHO credentials to Authorize the integration
Once all the above steps are done, drop a line via Chat on the left navigation panel. CustomerSuccessBox engineering team will do the heavy lifting and complete the integration for you.
All invoices belonging to existing accounts in CustomerSuccessBox are synced from Zoho Invoices once everyday 12 AM GMT
Your Customer Success Manager will discuss the different options available to you for bringing in data from ZOHO invoices during the kick-off call.
What does CustomerSuccessBox need to pull Invoice data from ZOHO Invoices?
To enable CustomerSuccessBox to bring in invoices from ZOHO invoices, you would need to
- Finalize the unique Account Identifier
- Share the mapping details
Finalize the Unique Account Identifier
CustomerSuccessBox requires a unique identifier for Account and User records that should be immutable. The source of truth for the identifiers can be your tenant/instance, ZOHO Invoices or any third-party system.
|Source of truth
Set the unique identifier of tenant/instance on a custom field belonging to the Invoices object in ZOHO invoices
||Set unique identifier of ZOHO Invoices Customer to all systems the data would be pulled/pushed from
|Other Third Party Systems
Set the unique identifier of customer from third-party system on a custom field belonging to the Invoices object in ZOHO invoices
Share Mapping Details
Share the field name where the unique account_id is available in ZOHO invoices with your Customer Success Manager or fill the details in the onboarding document shared with you.
In most cases, you would have a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will be your point-of-contact for any queries or assistance. You may also,