This article will list out the different ways Entry Enrollment criteria(s) for User Journeys can be defined
'Entry Enrollment' criteria defines the rule(s) for enrollment of Accounts to a Journey. Accounts can be enrolled to a Journey by defining
- Account segment(s) to track
- Re-enrollment rule
- Enrollment rule for existing Accounts
Defining Entry Criteria
Follow the steps below to define the Entry criteria for adding Accounts to a Journey.
Add New Journey
To create a new journey, click on Journeys > Add New Journey. Enter the 'Name' and 'Description' for the new Journey you are creating and click on Save
Setting Entry Criteria
Click on Set Now button to start defining the Entry Enrollment criteria(s).
Select Account Segment(s)
Select the Account Segment(s) for which Account(s) should be enrolled in this Journey. Note that you can add multiple Accounts Segments to the journey.
When the journey is activated, a new Account entering the specified segment(s) is considered for enrollment in the journey.
Learn more about Configuring and Leveraging Account Segments
After selecting Account Segments, you will have to define the re-enrollment criteria. This tells CustomerSuccessBox whether or not the Accounts who have completed the journey, should be re-enrolled to the same Journey if they re-enter the enrollment Segment(s).
There are three options:
- Don't Re-enroll: Account once enrolled will not be re-enrolled after they have completed the Journey
- Re-enroll every time: An eligible Account WILL BE re-enrolled provided they re-enter the enrollment Account Segment(s) for the Journey and they are not already active in the Journey.
- Re-enroll after a specific time period: You can define the number of days after which an Account should be re-enrolled. An eligible Account will be re-enrolled on re-entering the enrollment Account segment(s), provided the defined number of days have passed since its previous exit from the Journey.
If this box is checked, eligible Account which already exist in Account Segment(s) will be enrolled when the Journey is enabled for the first time.
If not selected, only new Accounts who enter the Account Segment(s) after the Journey is enabled will be considered for enrollment.
Saving the Entry Enrollment Criteria
Click Save & Next or Add Action(s) to start defining the Action(s) that need to be performed on eligible Accounts in the Journey
In most cases, you would have a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will be your point-of-contact for any queries or assistance. You may also,
- Initiate a chat directly from within CustomerSuccessBox. Use chat option from Chat icon in left side navigation bar
- Create a conversation from here
- Send an email to email@example.com
Account Journeys: Getting Started
Step 2: Define Action(s)