This article will list out the steps to configure Exit Criteria to unenroll a Account from the Journey
Exit criteria for a journey lets you:
- Define what to do if Goal is met for an enrolled Account. Any Account matching the defined goal for the journey will be tagged as 'Goal Achieved'. On meeting journey Goal, the Account will continue in the journey or immediately exit from the journey depending on your selection for this setting
- Define a rule for unenrolling a newly enrolled Account from other journeys (if active in specified journeys). This is a one-time check done on enrollment of a new Account into a Journey
- Define blacklist rules for unenrolling enrolled Accounts from the current Journey. All matching Accounts are exited and tagged as 'Unenrolled' immediately as soon as any exit criteria(s) is met.
Define Exit Criteria
Click on the 'Exit' tab to start defining the Exit Criteria for the Account Journey.
The Exit criteria(s) that can be set to unenroll an Account from a Journey are listed below
When Goal has been met:
- Select 'Complete Journey for the Account' to complete the Journey when the Goal is met
- Select 'Do nothing' to not complete the journey when the Goal is met
When Accounts Enroll in this Journey
- Select 'Do nothing' to not complete the journey when an Account enrolls in the current Journey
- Select 'Remove Account from other Journey(s) in which it is active' to unenroll an Account from all Journeys as soon as it is enrolled in the current Journey
- Select 'Remove Account from Specific Journey(s) in which it is active' to unenroll an Account from specific Journey(s) (select from drop-down menu) as soon as it is enrolled in the current Journey
When an enrolled Account exits from Entry Enrollment segment(s)
- Select ' Unenroll Account from this Journey' to unenroll an Account from the current Journey when the Account exits from the Segment(s) added when configuring the Entry Enrollment criteria
- Select 'Do nothing' to not complete the journey when an Account exits from the Segment(s) added when configuring the Entry Enrollment criteria
Account Supression List
This list removes Account(s) from the current Journey. You may create an Account Segment(s) with has a list of Accounts for whom the current Journey should not be activated. You may select the Segment(s) from the drop-down menu. Refer to screenshot below for more details.
Saving Exit Criteria
Click Save & Next to save the Exit Criteria.
That's it! You have successfully completed configuring the Account Journey.
In most cases, you would have a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will be your point-of-contact for any queries or assistance. You may also,
- Initiate a chat directly from within CustomerSuccessBox. Use chat option from Chat icon in left side navigation bar
- Create a conversation from here
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Journeys: Getting Started
Step 1: Define Entry Enrollment criteria
Step 2: Define Action(s)
Step 3: Define Goals