This article will help you understand, create and leverage Account and User Journeys in CustomerSuccessBox.
Who’s this for?
If you are responsible for setting up CustomerSuccessBox (and specifically in charge of setting up Segments and Journeys, you are at the right place. This article will help you with creating automated journeys for users and accounts belonging to a specific Segment.
Account Journeys in CustomerSuccessBox will facilitate automated journeys for Accounts as they enter an Account Segment in order to:
- Assign accounts automatically to CSMs
- Send appropriate educational, best practices and how-to emails to users of an Account which hasn't used a key feature in a while
- Create a renewal workflow for accounts coming up for renewals
- Human intervention for an account not on track
and many more
To start creating an Account Journey, refer to this section on creating Account Journeys
User Journeys in CustomerSuccessBox will facilitate automated journeys for Users as they enter a user segment in order to:
- Send a self-onboarding drip (welcome email, key feature introduction etcetera) for a new user
- Send appropriate educational, best practices and how-to emails to users who haven't used a key feature in a while
- Send Introduction content for a new feature to users who meet specific usage or attributes
and many more
To start creating a User Journey, refer to this section on creating User Journeys
In most cases, you would have a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will be your point-of-contact for any queries or assistance. You may also,
- Initiate a chat directly from within CustomerSuccessBox. Use chat option from Chat icon in the left side navigation bar
- Create a conversation from here
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting Started with CustomerSuccessBox
Account Journeys: Getting Started
User Journeys: Getting Started