CustomerSuccessBox integrates with Freshsales to facilitate an exchange of data between CustomerSuccessBox Account and Freshsales Account. Both platforms integrate with each other to achieve this.
Why should I integrate with Freshsales?
- Create and/or manage Account, User, and Subscriptions
- Have a 360 degree view of your customers
- Create Segments and generate Alerts for accounts in CustomerSuccessBox on the basis of pre-existing data in Freshsales
Authorizing access to Freshsales
- Log-in to your CustomerSuccessBox instance
- Navigate to the Integrations Hub from Settings > Integrations
- Find and click on Freshsales in the Integrations Hub
- Enter your Freshsales Subdomain in Site field. eg: <subdomain>.freshsales.com
- Enter API token in the API Key field and click Authorize. Learn more about finding your Freshsales API token
Once all the above steps are done, drop a line via Chat on the left navigation panel. CustomerSuccessBox engineering team will do the heavy lifting and complete the integration for you.
Your Customer Success Manager will discuss the different options available to you for bringing in data from Freshsales during the kick-off call.
Finalize Account and User Identifiers
CustomerSuccessBox requires a unique identifier for Account and User records that should be immutable. The source of truth for the identifiers can be your tenant/instance, Freshsales or any third-party system.
|Source of truth
||Set the unique identifier of tenant/instance on a custom field in Freshsales Account
Set the unique identifier of a user on a custom field in Freshsales contact
||Set unique identifier of Freshsales Account and Contact ID to all systems the data would be pulled/pushed from
|Other Third Party Tools
||Set the unique identifier of third-party on a custom field in Freshsales Account
Set the unique identifier of a user on a custom field in Freshsales Contact
Set the unique identifier of third-party to all systems the data would be pulled/pushed from
Finalize Mapping Details
Once you have finalized the source of truth for unique Account and User identifiers, share the
- field_name(s) where the unique identifier will be available on Freshsales Account and Contact record.
- List of fields that you are looking to sync from Freshsales with your Customer Success Manager or in the Onboarding sheet
Standard Freshsales integration will only pull data from Accounts, Deals and Contacts object
Create a Custom View
Create a filter in Freshsales with the list of accounts that needs to be created in CustomerSuccessBox and save it as a Custom View. This custom view will be the trigger for creating accounts, users and subscriptions in CustomerSuccessBox. Every account that moves into this view will be created as an Account in CustomerSuccessBox with all associated details. Learn more about creating Custom Views in Freshsales.
For eg: If you require Accounts (and the associated Contacts) of ONLY closed-won opportunities to be pulled to CustomerSuccessBox, create a view called 'Closed-Won'
Once you have created the Custom View share the name of the Custom View (eg: Closed-Won') with your Customer Success Manager
In most cases, you would have a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will be your point-of-contact for any queries or assistance. You may also,
- Initiate a chat directly from within CustomerSuccessBox. Use chat option from Chat icon in left side navigation bar
- Create a conversation from here
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org