Once the JIRA integration has been authorised, we will be able to fetch all your issues raised on JIRA. You will now be able to map respective accounts to the issues raised by them. You can also associate an issue to multiple accounts, simultaneously.
Who can associate/map issues?
Issues can be mapped to respective accounts by any user on CSBox, who has access to the account in discussion. These could be the account success managers, admins or even the support team.
How can I associate issues to my Accounts?
Simply follow the steps mentioned below to successfully associate your accounts with the issues raised by them:
- Search for the Account you want to associate the issue with.
- Click on the 'Issues' tab.
- Search for the Issue ID (Issue IDs are usually the alpha-numeric ids used to identify a particular issue) and select the IDs which you wish to associate.
- Once the Issue ID is selected, you can choose to associate multiple accounts with the same issue.
- Once you have selected the accounts, click on "Associate"
- You will now be able to see all the Associated cards in the "All Associated Cards" section
Where can I see details of the Issue card?
Once the card has been associated successfully, you can see click on the card name to view all details for the card. You can also view the ongoing conversations by your team on the cards. You can also click on "Open in JIRA" to open the card on your JIRA application.
In most cases, you would have a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will be your point-of-contact for any queries or assistance. You can always:
- Initiate a chat directly from within your CustomerSuccessBox. Use Chat option from Chat icon in left side navigation bar.
- Create a conversation from here.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org