This article will assist you in understanding how you can filter and sort out Tickets, Invoices, Subscriptions and Tasks on the individual Account page.
Who’s this for?
This article is for each and every member of the Customer Success team who manages Accounts (directly or indirectly) within CustomerSuccessBox.
Previously, on the individual Account page, under each tab (Tasks, Tickets, Subscriptions, Invoices) you could only see a list of all these without an option to be able to filter/sort specific Task or Invoice etc. With this new update, we now give you the flexibility to filter out the specific information you would want to see.
How can I filter/search for Tickets raised by a particular account?
Login to your CustomerSuccessBox instance and navigate to the account you want to see the tickets for. On the Accounts page, click on 'Tickets'.
This takes you to the Tickets section where you can view a list of all support tickets raised by users of the particular account with filters on top for you to be able to get to the right information, faster than before.
You can now filter all support tickets raised by a customer based on the following parameters:
- Requestor: Name of the user who raised the ticket on your support channel
- Satisfaction Rating: Rating the customer has given on tickets based on the service provided by your support team.
- Created On: Date on which the ticket was raised on your support platform
- Close Date: Date on which the ticket was closed by a support representative
- Priority: Priority or severity of the ticket created. (High/Medium/Low)
- State: Status of the ticket raised (Closed/Open/Pending)
How can I filter/search for Issues raised by a particular account?
On the Accounts page, click on 'Issues'. This takes you to the Issues section where you can view a list of all support tickets raised by users of the particular account with filters on top for you to be able to get to the right information, faster than before.
Filter all Issues raised by a customer based on the following parameters:
- Project Name: Which project the Issue/Card belongs to on JIRA
- Priority: Priority of the issue/JIRA card
- Reporter: Name of the user who raised the Issue/JIRA card
- Due Date: When is the Issue/JIRA due to be completed
How can I filter/search for Tasks/Subscriptions/Invoices?
Follow the same steps as before, click on the the respective tab under an account and filter based on the parameters mentioned on top.
In most cases, you would have a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will be your point-of-contact for any queries or assistance. You may also,
- Initiate a chat directly from within CustomerSuccessBox. Use chat option from Chat icon in left side navigation bar
- Create a conversation from here
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org