CustomerSuccessBox supports integration with Zohodesk to pull in conversations and associated metrics. In this article, we list out the steps and requirements to integrate Zohodesk with CustomerSuccessBox.
Why should I integrate with Zohodesk?
Integrating Zohodesk with CustomerSuccessBox enables you to
- View support conversations raised by each customer in one single place
- View Service metrics
- Configure Risk Alerts on Overdue Tickets, Total Tickets Raised, Critical Tickets
- Set up Service Health
- Segment Accounts on Overdue Tickets, Total Tickets Raised, Critical Tickets
Authorizing Access to Zohodesk
Follow the steps below to authorize CustomerSuccessBox access to Zohodesk
- Log-in to your CustomerSuccessBox instance
- Navigate to the Integrations Hub from Settings > Integrations
- Find and click on Zohodesk in the Integrations Hub and click Authorize
- You will be redirected to the Zohodesk authorization page. Scroll down and click Authorize Access
Prerequisites for one-click integration
Users must already exist in CustomerSuccessBox with valid email address(es). This enables CustomerSuccessBox to identify users in Zohodesk.
Pulling Conversations from Zohodesk to CustomerSuccessBox
All conversations belonging to existing users in CustomerSuccessBox are synced daily from Zohodesk. Existing users must have email defined for themselves in either email or business email attribute.
In most cases, you would have a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will be your point-of-contact for any queries or assistance. You may also,