Our brand and new Navigation Panel aims to simplify navigation around CustomerSuccessBox and make it more intuitive. With this new arrangement, you will now have better categorisation of different parts of your CSB instance.
Watch this 2 min video for a quick tour.
|All the menus will be at the top of the page & are grouped into various Menus & Sub-menus.
Here's how the different sections of CSB will now be categorised:
In this new section you now get everything related to your customers including:
- Segments (Account and User)
Task bar is the space for CSMs to see the complied list of actions that need to be performed & completed for each of their accounts via:
- My Tasks
- My Alerts
- My Playbook
Automation includes everything that is being automatically calculated by the CustomerSuccessbox.
- Account Health 360
- Product Adoption Milestones
- Email templates
Reporting model includes the "Portfolio dashboard" as well as "Custom dashboards" created by CSB.
- Customer Outcomes: Business outcomes can be configured
- Customer LifecycleStages: Customer lifecycle stages like Pilot, Onboarding, Live, Churn etc can be configured
- Customer User Roles: Customer User roles like Admin, Super Admin, Normal user etc can be configured
- Customer User Personas: Customer user personas like PoC, stakeholder, Manager, CEO, Team lead etc can be configured
- Customer Subscription Stages: Customer Subscription stages like active, future, live, cancelled can be configured.
- Team activity types: Team activity types like meetings, trainings, business reviews, kick-off meeting can be configured
- Team Roles: Team roles like Customer Success Manager (CSM), Onboarding manager, Account Manager, Regional Head can be configured.
- Team Mangement: You can add team-mates, give them access to the CSB application, deactivate the CSM etc.
- Integration: You will be able to configure various Integration like CRMs, Support tools, Subscription tools etc.
- Import: You can manually import the data of Account, User, Subscription, Invoice, Tickets, Issues via CSV.
- Custom attributes: You can create the custom attributes.
- Currency: Choose the currency you would want to see your data in.
It includes all types of Help which CustomerSuccessBox provides
- Live chat
- Knowledge base
- Developer Console
- What's new in Product? A sneak peek of what has recently been launched in the Product & what coming up new in the Product.
- CSM Certification course
On the notification bar, you can set how you'd like to be notified about Alerts and other Task related updates from CSB.
Under the profile settings you can set your personal information on CSB such as Name, Email ID, Calendar Link etc.
In most cases, you would have a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will be your point-of-contact for any queries or assistance. You may also,
- Initiate a chat directly from within CustomerSuccessBox. Use chat option from Chat icon in the left side navigation bar
- Create a conversation from here
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org