This article will help you get view of a 90 day timeline for various standard and a few custom attributes on CustomerSuccessBox (CSB) and allow you to take data backed decisions.
Who is this for?
If you are a Customer Success Manager (CSM) handling a portfolio of accounts, this article will help you get a view into behaviour. trends for your set of customers.
What is 90 days timeline?
With the new 90 day timeline, you can now
- View trends in different product adoption metrics, aggregated either daily or weekly.
- Additionally, now you can also view trends for data points stored as Custom Attributes.
- Lastly, you will also be able to have a trend of all touch points with a customer that have taken place in the last 90 days.
Which are the default metrics on the 90 day timeline?
In the default view, the following three metrics will be available to all CSMs on every account page:
- Total Feature Used
- Active Users
- Total Touchpoints
What are the different filters that can be used to view the 90 Day Timeline?
The following filter will be available to you on each accounts page:
Aggregation: Select the type of aggregation you want to have on the graph:
- Daily Aggregation: When you select this, the graph populates with values of each field on a daily basis over the last 90 days. For example, if the graph is populated for "Total Feature Used", then the graph would how you a trend of how the "Total Feature Used" each day over the past 90 days.
- Weekly Aggregation: When you select this, the graph populates with values of each field on a weekly basis over the last 90 days. For example, if the graph is populated for "Total Feature Used", then the graph would how you a trend of how the "Total Feature Used" each week over the past 90 days.
- Product Usage Metrics: Under this filter, you would find the option of each Feature and Module that is being monitored via CSB. Dig down to individual feature or entire modules to get understanding of how each aspect of your product is being adopted by each customer. Some of the standard metrics available are: Total Feature Used, Total Unique Feature Used, Total Module Used, Total Unique Modules Used.
Standard Consumption Metrics: Under this filter, you would find standard consumption metrics and you can view trends for each over the last 90 days. The metrics included here are:
- Active Users
- Time Spent
- Daily Logged in Users
- Product Stickiness
- Engagement Score
- License Utilisation
- Custom Consumption Metrics: Under this filter, you would find a list of all Custom Attributes set for your instance. You can select the ones for which you want to view the trends (This includes custom attributes of integer type)
How can I view the 90 Day Timeline for my accounts?
On you instance, locate the account for which you want to view the timeline.
Scroll down on the Accounts Page, under the Product Adoption Tab. Select the filters according to the data that you want to see and have the information available right in front of you.
In most cases, you would have a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will be your point-of-contact for any queries or assistance. You may also,