This article will help you understand the latest changes made to playbook options on the playboard and the account 360 page. With these latest enhancements, you will be able to more analytics around accounts enrolled in playbooks and also take actions from multiple places, making your work on CSB faster and more efficient.
Who is this for?
If you are a Customer Success Manager (CSM) handling a portfolio of accounts, this article will help you use playbooks in a more efficient way.
What are the new metrics now available for PlayBooks?
You can now view the following metrics for all accounts in your portfolio:
- How many times has the playbook been stopped for an account?
- How many times has the playbook been restarted for an account?
- How many times has the playbook been extended for an account?
- Total days the playbook has been extended for an account
Where can I view these new metrics?
These metrics can be viewed in two places on your instance:
- The Account 360 page
- Playboard view for each account.
How can I view these metrics on the Account Page?
On your instance, locate the account for which you want to view the timeline. Click on the playbook tab to get a status of all playbooks for this account.
On this view you can get a quick overview of the progress for each playbook the account has been enrolled in. The following few insights will be available on this page, refer to the screenshot below:
Here are what the different pieces in the screenshot denote:
- Name of the playbook - Here by default you will have a view for each playbook that has been set up within the system.
- The Step the account currently is in - You can get a view of which step an account is currently in w.r.t to the entire playbook. Along with that you can also view when the particular step is due and you can also view a quick progress of the number of steps completed versus the total number of steps.
- Playbook Due Date - You can also see the date on which the playbook was/is due and thereby check which processes are taking longer than others.
- Playbook Start/Stop - You can start/stop a playbook for a customer right from the accounts page now.
How can I view these metrics on the Playboard?
On your instance, navigate to your playboard by clicking on My Tasks->My Playbooks->You Desired Playbook. Once you’re on the playboard, click on the account for which you want to view the information.
On the individual playbooks view for an account, you will see the following set of information:
- Playbook Stopped - Number of times the playbook has been stopped for an account
- Playbook Restarted - Number of times the playbook has been restarted for an account
- Playbook Extended - Number of times the playbook has been extended for an account
- Total Extended Days - Number of total days for which a playbook has been extended.
|Note: These additional metrics can now be included in your dashboard. Contact your CSM to get these included in your Custom Reports.|
In most cases, you would have a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will be your point-of-contact for any queries or assistance. You may also,