CustomerSuccessBox supports integration with QuickBooks to pull in Invoice data. In this article, we list out the steps and requirements to integrate QuickBooks with CustomerSuccessBox.
Why should I integrate with QuickBooks?
Integrating QuickBooks with CustomerSuccessBox, enables you to
- View all Invoices for a particular Account in CustomerSuccessBox
- Configure Risk Alerts on Invoice status, Due/Paid Amount, Due/Paid Dates
- Set up Financial Health
- Segment Accounts on MRR, Due Amount, Invoice Status, Due Dates etc.
Authorizing Access to QuickBooks
Follow the steps below to authorize CustomerSuccessBox access to QuickBooks
- Log-in to your CustomerSuccessBox instance
- Navigate to the Integrations Hub from Settings > Integrations
- Find and click on QuickBooks under Available Subscription Integrations and click Authorize
- Login using your Quickbooks credentials to Authorize the integration
Once all the above steps are done, drop a line via Chat on the left navigation panel. CustomerSuccessBox engineering team will do the heavy lifting and complete QuickBooks integration for you.
All invoices belonging to existing accounts in CustomerSuccessBox are synced from QuickBooks once everyday 12 AM GMT
Your Customer Success Manager will discuss the different options available to you for bringing in data from QuickBooks during the kick-off call.
What does CustomerSuccessBox need to pull Invoice data from Quickbooks?
To enable CustomerSuccessBox to bring in invoices from QuickBooks, you would need to
- Finalize the unique Account Identifier
- Share the mapping details
Finalize the Unique Account Identifier
CustomerSuccessBox requires a unique identifier for Account and User records that should be immutable. The source of truth for the identifiers can be your tenant/instance, QuickBooks or any third-party system.
|Source of truth
Set the unique identifier of tenant/instance on a custom field belonging to the Customer or Invoice object in QuickBooks
||Set unique identifier of Quickbooks Customer to all systems the data would be pulled/pushed from
|Other Third Party Tools
Set the unique identifier of third-party on a custom field belonging to the Customer or Invoice object in QuickBooks
Share Mapping Details
Share the field name where the unique account_id is available in QuickBooks with your Customer Success Manager or fill the details in the onboarding document shared with you.
In most cases, you would have a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will be your point-of-contact for any queries or assistance. You may also,