CustomerSuccessBox supports integration with Freshdesk to pull in conversations and associated metrics. In this article, we list out the steps and requirements to integrate Freshdesk with CustomerSuccessBox.
Why should I integrate with Freshdesk?
Integrating Freshdesk with CustomerSuccessBox enables you to
- View support conversations raised by each customer in one single place
- View Service metrics
- Configure Risk Alerts on Overdue Tickets, Total Tickets Raised, Critical Tickets
- Set up Service Health
- Segment Accounts on Overdue Tickets, Total Tickets Raised, Critical Tickets
Authorizing Access to Freshdesk
Follow the steps below to authorize CustomerSuccessBox access to Freshdesk
- Log-in to your CustomerSuccessBox instance
- Navigate to the Integrations Hub from Settings > Integrations
- Find and click on Freshdesk under Available Support Integrations
- Enter API Key (refer to this document to get API Key) and Site
- Click Authorize
We are soon coming up with O-auth option with better security.
That's it! Freshdesk is integrated with just the authorization.
You will now be able to:
- View conversations associated with existing CustomerSuccessBox users from under the 'Tickets' tab of a CustomerSuccessBox Account.
- View Service metrics based on Freshdesk conversations
- Configure Risk Alerts on Overdue Tickets, Total Tickets Raised
- Set up Service Health
- Segment Accounts on Overdue Tickets, Total Tickets Raised
All conversations belonging to existing users in CustomerSuccessBox are synced from Freshdesk once everyday 12 AM GMT
Prerequisites for One-click Integration
Users must already exist in CustomerSuccessBox with valid email address(es). This enables CustomerSuccessBox to identify users in Freshdesk.
Your Customer Success Manager will discuss the different options available to you for bringing in data from Freshdesk during the kick-off call.
Pulling Conversations from Freshdesk to CustomerSuccessBox
All conversations belonging to existing users in CustomerSuccessBox are synced daily from Freshdesk. Existing users must have email defined for themselves in either email or business email attribute.
Creating new users from Freshdesk
We can support creating new users in CustomerSuccessBox from Freshdesk by:
- Identifying unique identifier for CustomerSuccessBox Account in Freshdesk's Companies Object
- Identifying unique identifier for CustomerSuccessBox User in Freshdesk's Contacts object
Our team configures integration to roll this out. To initiate a request contact us or reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager
In most cases, you would have a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will be your point-of-contact for any queries or assistance. You may also,